The RE-Wrench Big List [RE-wrenches]

Jim Hartley grail at inil.com
Mon Jan 22 08:49:35 PST 2001

Here's a quick conceptual mock-up of a Wrench webpage that a number of
people have suggested.  This is merely one possible homepage layout and
anything and everything is certainly changeable - text, layout, colors,
graphics, overall site map configuration, etc.  Certain liberties were
taken based on a number of assumptions concerning what might be part of
such a thing.  The section categories I made myself up and don't exclude
any others.  No secondary pages have been done so far but these would be
necessary based on the main section titles [whatever they end up being].
 The text shown here is primarily to have some immediate fill effect.
What goes here in reality is up to whatever people think should be here.
 IPP is noted here as a link but that joint logo proposition is
certainly do-able too.   So, ladies and gentlemen - start your mental
engines.  I have to go to work.  BTW, the gracious lady who worked this
up is listening in on however you'd like this modified should you wish
to proceed with the idea further.

Here's where to find it:  www.homestead-specialties.com/re_wrench.html

Jim Hartley
http://www.homestead-specialties.com