Electrical interference from SW2512 [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windy at dankoffsolar.com
Sun Jan 21 21:20:00 PST 2001

<x-flowed>Here's a mystery.

We have a customer with a Trace SW2512, and one of our SunRise pumps
with the battery system controller (which steps the voltage up, along
with control functions).

Whenever his inverter is under a load of more than about 400 watts,
his pump won't start (the controller freaks out). Besides being most
ungraceful, his pump is in pressure-demand mode, and this happens
while running the washing machine. We sent him a big filter capacitor
to put accross the input, but no result.

Nobody else has reported any problem like this.

Has anybody had DC electronic loads go nuts caused by an SW inverter
on the line?

Windy

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com