1984 [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Mon Jan 15 10:12:37 PST 2001

Wrenches, in the off event you would be communicating with our DOE
bretheren at our national labs, you might want to be aware of this. It's
real. I got it from an "operative" on the inside. This is probably all
weapons related, but they will be looking, none the less. Start the
chase music. Smitty.

".......Now, as part of the Energy Secretary's counterintelligence
initiatives resulting from Presidential Decision Directive PDD-61 that
were
announced before the Senate Select Intelligence Committee in March 1999,
the
DOE Office of Counterintelligence is mandating, as a six-month pilot
program, site-based e-mail monitoring and analysis at Sandia National
Laboratories and three other laboratories.  The pilot is implemented
through
DOE Notice 206.1 and will be incorporated into our prime contract with
DOE
as a new requirement.  It is anticipated that if the program proves to
be of
value, it will be continued beyond the pilot phase.

......Under this program, the Sandia CIO Organization will capture and
electronically filter all outgoing and incoming email for potential
counterintelligence significance.  The identified email will be turned
over
to Sandia counterintelligence personnel for further electronic and human

filtering to identify potential incidents that merit investigation by
counterintelligence personnel/agencies. "

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: