UniRac Wrench Feedback Requested [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Thu Jan 11 10:12:42 PST 2001

Wrenches, I have been talking to Hal Newman of UniRac about his potential involvement in this list. We decided he wasn't a fit for the list, but his major interest is in getting feedback from you all about their products in general, and about their roof mount UniRacs specifically.  So I thought we could help him without adding him to the list.

He tells me that UniRac is considering improvements to their roof mounted racks. Their intention is to offer PV mounts that are even more flexible, fast, and easy to install on the job site ( here is a link to have a look at what they currently offer:
http://www.humboldt1.com/~michael.welch/unirac.pdf  ).

If you have any comments on their current racks, or ideas that you think that should be considered in design updates, they would love to have the input.

In return, each participant in the RE-Wrench list that submits a comment and/or recommendation will receive a certificate for a 5% discount (up to $50.00) on the purchase of any UniRac through any of their distributors.

Hey gang, they want to hear from you. But please don't respond to the Wrenches list or me, but rather to John Liebendorfer, johnl at unirac.com or 505-242-6411.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: