Brand Meter posting goofup [RE-wrenches]

allan at positivenergy.com allan at positivenergy.com
Wed Jan 10 19:23:49 PST 2001

I goofed, but I don't know how.  If you got 6? repeat postings about the
Brand Meter, that included just an incomplete heading, blame me.  No, blame
Bill Gates.  His computers still don't work.
The last message with the same heading is the only complete one.  I offered
to fax our Brand Meter rental contract to other wrenches.  If you want it,
e-mail your request privately (off this list).
Sorry for the e-mess!
Allan @Paws E

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com