watts up [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 07:41:34 PST 2000

Carl,
    I had a Brand meter and liked it.   I had a chance to trade it for a Watt
Up and get some cash while at a festival.  I wanted to test one anyway.  I
was sorry I did the trade except that now I have tested a Watts Up.   I'm not
happy with it at all.  The button that controls functions is intermittent and
the information is not as complete and operation is not as intuitive.  My
suggestion is stick with Brand for now.

John Blittersdorf
CVSolar

To send a message: