Arkansas Lead [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Tue Dec 26 13:51:59 PST 2000

Hi all,

Who wants to follow this lead in Arkansas?

Clarence A. Williams
HC 77, Box 717
Melbourne, AR 72556
870/368-5439

He called us based on our web site. He is interested in grid tied,
batteryless solar. He "thinks" he uses about 1100 kWh per month, has
electric hot water and 2 freezers.

In the phone call, he sounded like he'd need more than a bit of steering.
Maybe a good candidate for solar hot water?

Send me an email if you're close to him and interested, so I know he's
being taken care of.

Jeff

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com