Trace/Kohler light flicker [RE-wrenches]

Joe Schwartz, Home Power joe.schwartz at homepower.com
Tue Dec 12 12:16:22 PST 2000

<x-flowed>Hello wrenches,

I just received this inquiry from a Home Power reader. Any of you
ever run across this situation?  My suggestion was to temporarily
take the Trace out of the loop and run the problematic lighting
circuit/circuits directly off the generator. This should isolate the
problem.

The Trace SW's in charge mode have an awful power factor. Think this
could be messing with the generator voltage regulation?

Thanks,

Joe