MonitorÆg== brand kerosene heaters [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Fri Dec 8 10:22:55 PST 2000

There used to be manufacturers rep around me SW Missouri who represented
Monitor, Toyotomi portable AC/ Heatpumps and Takagi instantaneous water
heaters.  He left a few product with me the check out and I still have some
of them.  They all worked great but the Toyotomi won't run off my 4048.  I
still have some of his stuff and haven't seen him for a long time.

The Takagi looks like a great water heater.  All electronically controlled,
170,000 BTU, from memory 5.5 gpm @ 50F rise and comes standard with a power
vent.  Anybody put one in yet?

Travis Creswell
Ozark Solar
----------
>From: "Jack West, Talkeetna AE" <jackwest at alaska.net>
>To: RE-wrenches at topica.com
>Subject: Re: MonitorÆ brand kerosene heaters [RE-wrenches]
>Date: Thu, Dec 7, 2000, 9:49 PM
>

>Travis,
>
>Monitors are very common here.  Good fuel efficiency. The 441 draws
>about 75 watts on high and 400 watts for 7 minutes when first firing
>(ceramic glow bar ignitor).  No trouble with Mod sine wave inverters.
>They are very dependable heaters and worth the price.  Avoid the similar
>brand "Toyo" stove, or Laser.  They are problematic on sine wave and
>don't work on mod sine wave.  Otherwise OK on grid.
>
>Jack West
>Talkeetna AE

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com