Marine Environment [RE-wrenches]

kurtj12 at aol.com kurtj12 at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 18:29:46 PST 2000

Wrenches
I would deeply appreciate any feedback, info, articles, books, referals, etc.
about PV and Wind in extreme salt water conditions. I need to know how
various components such as panels, wind turbines, inverters, mounting racks,
tilt up towers, etc. have stood up to corrosion in the carribean. Also any
tips on how to prevent or slow down corrosion. What brand names have
performed best? Please don't hold back, let me know everything, successes and
failures.
Thank you very much,
Kurt Johnson
The Solar Guys