FW: Problems with thefts of modules [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Sat Nov 25 20:23:04 PST 2000

New York State must have had some problems with the solar traffic warning
signs, when they park them on the roadside now they pull at least 1 wheel
off.

Hard to believe someone would steal something that obvious and BRIGHT
ORANGE!!!!

They have only been using them in this area for a couple years, nice to
finally see them used in this area!

Bob Ellison