Omnimeter's Omnilink software [RE-wrenches]

Mark Downing solarman4 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 09:36:51 PST 2000

Since the new year rolled over, my OmniMeter will not
store data logs.  They are either not stored
correctly, or are read back in incorrectly.  Old files
from last year load just fine.

It looks like the date stamp within the file is stored
as only 2 digits.  A textbook case of the Y2K bug.

Has anyone else seen this?
Is there a work-around?

I sent e-mail to them and it went unanswered.
Last I looked there was no new software on their
website.

Mark Downing
Hurshtown Alternative Power

http://shopping.yahoo.com/