Wrench's list [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg, Offline i2p at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 11:12:12 PST 2000

Thanks to all who sent info for listing and checks. Financial support is what
pays for the IPP web site. I am putting the list together now and will be
sending it to Michael soon for posting on the Web. If any wrenches  want to
be listed before it goes out, let me know. If you have a license, include
your number or type (you could be contractor, engineer, certified installer
--but let me know. It is not mandatory that you be licensed. Being on the
wrenches list does require you be an experienced installer-dealer.

Don

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: