Fluke Meters [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Wed Nov 15 08:58:08 PST 2000

Hey Gang,

I recently broke the LCD on my 5 year old Fluke 87.  I called Fluke and they
have a deal for a flat $95 + $10 shipping will bench test and fix anything
that is wrong with your meter and calibrate (with a certificate).  I called
and got a RMA, sent the meter in and within two weeks already have my meter
back!!

They put in a entirely new board, new LCD, and top and bottom cases.  That
is basically a new meter for $110.  Sweet deal!  I think the battery is the
only thing left from my old meter.

I'll guess I'll be sticking with Fluke meters for while!

Travis Creswell
Ozark Solar

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com