Used solar panels [RE-wrenches]

kurtj12 at aol.com kurtj12 at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 11:48:10 PST 2000

To whom it may concern,
I have just set up a deal with a resort in Belize to sell 735 used SP75 watt
Siemens solar panels. I have already sold 320 of them and I would like to
sell the remaining 415. They are $180 a piece plus shipping. They are 4 years
old and I have a written guarantee that Siemens is honoring the 25 year
warranty. You can buy as few or as many as you would like, the price is the
same. Please give me a reply by Nov. 20th, 2000. They are selling fast.
Kurt Johnson
The Solar Guys
828-675-9866
kurt at solarguys.com