SW fans [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 18:24:38 PST 2000

Rod,
   My customer had called Trace and they told him that it was one of two
possible problems and one required a board switch and the other needed the
inverter returned to fix it.
    I am considering wiring the fans thru a relay activated by the 120vac
from the generator.  His setup has only 340 watts of pv with 24 golf cart
batteries and a low load house so I don't think the fans would be needed at
all except for generator charging mode.  What do you think?  It would be a
simple add on with a short jumper from the AC2 in to the relay and switch the
2 12vdc wires to the fans.
This is the first time I have opened up the SW4024 (my own has the old box
which requires that you remove it from the wall before you can open it up)
and now I at least know where all the parts are.  How about it Sparkey.  Does
the relay idea sound ok?

John Blittersdorf
Central Vermont Solar and WInd

To send a message: