SW fans / and emeter in EV [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Fri Nov 3 20:05:25 PST 2000

Hi wrenches,
   I have a customer with an SW4024 with continuously operating fans.  At
first it was an intermittent problem and  now both fans stay on all the time.
 Has anyone had this problem and is there a fix short of sending the inverter
back to Trace?

The other question is using an emeter in a 96V EV.  I would need to use a
0-500V prescaler rather than a 0 to 100v prescaler as the voltage would go
above 100 volts, right?

John Blittersdorf
CVSolar

To send a message: