AGM Batteries Comparison [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch, Saint Louis Solar bill_loesch at compuserve.com
Tue Oct 31 05:08:03 PST 2000

Windy Dankoff said:
> Not to say that all  AGM batteries are good, but at least Gould Absolyte
and Concord are  very rugged and reliable.<

Windy,

You are the only person (I have heard) to comment on the Gould.
When do you use one over the other?
What are the benefits and disadvantages of each. (I'm aware that Concord
lists as OEM customers several high end ship and motorhome manufacturers.)
Competition keeps the product stronger.

TIA for your or others comments,

Bill Loesch
St Louis Solar