George DAH-beu Bush [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Bald Mt. Solar toddcory at jps.net
Wed Oct 25 07:24:33 PDT 2000

Sorry for the politics this morning, but I heard an excerpt of a Bushe
speech this morning on NPR and had to make a "public" comment. He was
criticizing Al Gore's targeted tax proposal... listing things that are
targeted and making fun of them. He said "How many of you have rooftop
pho-po... photpo... photovol-ta..ics"... everyone laughed, as I suppose
most "good conservatives" don't even know what they are.

Here we are, with sky rocketing fossil fuel prices, obvious global
warming signs and this idiot  pokes fun at the most sensible form of
renewable energy that could easily replace the majority of that use...
no he wants to drill into the Arctic wildlife refuge for more carbon
spewing dead dinosaurs.... sigh.

I love Nader (and voted already for him as I live in CA an uncontested
Gore state), but I sure hope people in swing states don't inadvertently
put "Mr. G.lobal W.arming Bush" into office with a well intentioned vote
for real change in Nader.

Stepping off my soap box now.

Todd
--