GC batteries [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Tue Oct 24 14:53:02 PDT 2000

I have a customer who bought 16 Golf cart size batteries before he met me
and apparently the EQ voltage was never adjusted from the default setting on
his Trace 4024.

We have EQ'd them for a total of 10 hours over 2 days and the gravity will
not rise over
1.250 - 1.275. the batteries are around 18 months old. I hate to tell him
they are sulfated. But I am starting to wonder.
Should I keep EQ'ing them and see what happens?

Any Ideas?
Bob Ellison

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com