SW2512MC sell back? [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch, Saint Louis Solar bill_loesch at compuserve.com
Mon Oct 16 04:04:57 PDT 2000

Hi Todd, Tony Boatwright and work around Wrenches,

Thank you for the details of the differences in the standard and MC
versions of the SW4024. I appreciate knowing there is one more technically
knowledgeable sales support person at Trace.

Perhaps we are both guilty of not RTFQ. As I understand the question, the
Trace customer of a SW2512MC wanted to use it as a fully functional
standard model at some future date. Am I mistaken that changing to the
factory standard software can functionally do that for him? Thank you for
your informed comment that "There is no legal way to enable any utility
interactive function in the "MC" version of the SW inverter."

My engineering training prompts me to get as much accurate information of
various options and allow the person who is paying the bill to make an
informed decision.

Thanks again for the detailed input,

Bill Loesch
bill_loesch at compuserve.com