Sales? [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Nelson, SunWise sunwise at win.bright.net
Sat Oct 14 19:36:27 PDT 2000

Actually, this message might be better sent to the Marketing Group, but
I don't have that address in my adress book.   Maybe I will here-by
learn the address AND get others interested in that group.  QUESTION!
How were your sales this year?  Up here, our season is over -- things
are gonna get cold and hard real soon.  This has been a really bad year
for my business as well as a number of others trying to sell into the
residential market (gov. jobs looked good this year).  Is it just me
(us) in the mid-west, or are sales really down.  Post Y2K climate????
Too much used equipment (Y2K sales?) on the market??  What are your
thoughts?

Kurt Nelson

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com