Free Electricity! [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Thu Oct 12 16:08:26 PDT 2000

Looks like we are all out of business.  These people are selling
free-electricity generators.

http://www.free-electricity.net/

I just this add saw my local Big Nickel and looks like I 'll being telling
you all fare well as the future of solar just ended.

Well, anyway, since I'm too dumb to quit trying to sell solar and get a real
job (regular hours, a paycheck).  I thought I warn you all that this crap is
springing up and you might want to keep your eyes open.

I haven't ran into a Tesla society member for a while but it's a pretty good
bet this this the basis of this stuff.  Combine it with multi-level
marketing and wal-la ...  behold free electricity and a chance to make
money!

Travis

and don't forget

"there's no limit to what we can accomplish if no one care's who gets the
credit"  Anonymous Miner (after a group of miners blew up a damn whose back
water was fixing to cover the entrance to their mine)

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: