Sunfrost noise [RE-wrenches]

Donna Fischer, Amazon Power amazonpower at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:46:12 PDT 2000

<x-flowed>Hi folks,

I have a client who wants a Sunfrost but her builder says she'll be sorry
because electric refrigerators will vibrate and make a lot of noise in a
pumice house.  Anyone heard anything about this?
On the topic of referrals, traveling, etc., I'm pretty willing to go
anywhere (so far) that someone has been willing to pay my way.  I'd love to
hear from those of you who have done this and made it work, as far as what
tools to take with, how to package them, etc.  I'm happy to say that I have
a job lined up in Hawaii this winter and just returned from a trip to
Alaska, where I'd really like to help get people weaned off the generators.
Any tips will be apprciated!  Donna

http://profiles.msn.com.

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com