Desulfaters? [RE-wrenches]

Wallace Stahle, Future Elec. Energy Co. wstahle at slonet.org
Tue Sep 12 22:59:20 PDT 2000

Howdy fellow Wrenches,

Do any of you have any firm experience with either the Power Pulse or
DeSulfater  battery zappers being better than the other one?

I am going to start using them and would appreciate any advice that will
minimize misapplication.

I was told by the Power Pulse distributer that one is needed for each
series string of batteries as the "rippled pulse is smoothed out by the
time it gets to the other strings"  or at least that is how I understood
it.

Also,  the top of their cut sheet uses Richard Perez's name almost as an
endorsement of their version.   Any input here Richard?

Thanks for any responses,    Wally Stahle

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: