Maytag Neptune [RE-wrenches]

David Palumbo, Independent Power & Light ipl at sover.net
Fri Sep 8 14:23:11 PDT 2000

Wrenches

Has anyone had experience running the Neptune on an Exceltech 1100 watt,
24v? A customer would like to avoid buying a Trace SW as they anticipate no
other large ac loads. They also do not consider the Staber an option as a
couple of their neighbors have had bad experiences with their Stabers.

Also

We were recently called on to service and upgrade a system put together by a
woman's husband who has since passed on. The day we were out there, it was
raining and we had no way to get a look at the backside of the panels
mounted tight to the roof. These panels were single crystalline and had
dimensions of 38-3/16" X 17-1/2". Does anyone know what make they might be?

David thinks they may be Hoxan, but has no literature to check the
dimensions against.

Barry Shaw
Independent Power & Light

To send a message: