Inverter for home + recording studio [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windy at dankoffsolar.com
Tue Aug 29 16:48:52 PDT 2000

<x-flowed>We have an inquirie from a man who wants to use a single sine wave
inverter for home and a part-time recording studio with both digital
and analog audio equipment. His home includes power tools that need
high surge.

He already has a PV system with an old Trace mod-sine inverter. He
wants to replace it with sine wave. He doesn't want two inverters
with the associated separate wiring.

We know that the Trace SW and PS inverters have a high frequency
ripple. Do any of you guys know if that is likely to cause problems
with recording and audio equipment?

Thanks,

Windy

--

	===========================

	From the solar powered office of
	     Windy Dankoff, President

	===========================

Dankoff Solar Products, Inc.

    Wholesale distributor of solar-electric equipment
    Manufacturer & distributor of solar water pumps

2810 Industrial Rd.
Santa Fe, NM  87505

(505) 473-3800
FAX  473-3830