Trace reply: Charger drops offline [RE-wrenches]

Chuck Heath, SunPower sunpwr at jps.net
Thu Aug 10 14:45:40 PDT 2000

Here's the reply I received from Trace tech support. I won't have a
chance to try their suggestions for a few days, but will report back
after I do.

Thanks to all wrenches who offered help and suggestions.

Cordially, Chuck

-=-=-
Chuck,
Put gen input to AC1, select "off" in gen menu and manually start
generator.
If results are the same, the there is a problem with the generator voltage
or frequency. Rarely do both AC1 and AC2 fail at the same time. We can
take
a look at the inverter here to be sure but if no problems are found, there
will be a $60. bench fee.

Bryan A. Dybvig
Xantrex Trace Engineering
Product Support Technician