Mounting DR Series inverters [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 16:48:42 PDT 2000

Does anyone know if there is a problem with mounting a DR1524 upside down to
allow using it as a substitute for a SW4024 using the same inverter cables.
I don't know why Trace had to put the DC terminals on the opposite side on
that model.  I'm trying to power up a house construction site with the system
set up temporarily in the generator shed and the SW has not arrived.
Construction starts tomorrow.

John
CVSolar

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>