Stacking DR Inverters [RE-wrenches]

Ned van Steenwyk, Soluciones Energeticas solenergy at optinet.hn
Tue Jun 13 16:24:55 PDT 2000

Maybe one of you can help me with this question?  What are the advantages
of using the stacking cables for Trace DR inverters?  We have a client who
originally wanted 220 power so we ordered the DR stacking cables for this
installation with two DR3624 inverters.  Now they would like to have two
110 lines, rather than the 220 line.

I understand we can run one 110 circuit off of each of the two DR inverters
with the stacking cables.  But, it would just seem like a cleaner
installation to forget the stacking cables and use one inverter for each of
the two 110 circuits.  Or, are there some advantages, that I am not aware
of, with using the stacking cables with the two DR inverters?

Ned van Steenwyk
Soluciones Energeticas
Honduras

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>