Chatsworth, CA Lead [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon Jun 12 15:06:10 PDT 2000

Gang,

Did we ever decide what to do with leads?  If we did let me know what it
was.

I got this one this morning even though my web site is pretty clear about
where we work.

Here it is.  I will be glad to forward his name and number to anyone who
think they can help him.   I remember Michael said that we couldn't post the
name and number on the Wrench list.

"I'm purchasing a home and would like to equip it with solar and/or wind
Renewable Energy. While I am new to this concept, I have funds budgeted
and look forward to "Net Metering" without batteries. If your
organization can help in this area, please feel free to send me
information to my email and ESPECIALLY via mail to:

Chatsworth, CA 91313-4801

my number is xxxxxxxxxx. I supply this number to show the validity of
my interest. DO NOT CALL IT UNINVITED. If you do, I will exclude your
organization from the list of potentials. I'm sure you understand and
wouldn't like those dinnertime hard-sell calls either.

Thank you,

"
To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/