Electric Lawn Mowers [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Fri Jun 9 15:03:36 PDT 2000

Does anyone know of any electric riding lawnmowers?  There used to be one
made by GE (maybe?) and it had all kinds of great attachments.  Like an
electric chainsaw and hedge trimmer.  I can find some real slick cordless
electric push mowers on the internet but they won't do for my one acre yard.
 Lawnboy seems to have a nice one.  I be interested in refurbing an old
electric rider if I could find one near me (Missouri).

Thanks
Travis Creswell
To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/