Name removal [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Tue Jun 6 16:58:27 PDT 2000

Steve Hicks, Mt. Pass Wind Co. wrote at 01:36 PM 6/6/2000 -0700:

>     Please remove my name from the mailing list, I
>will be out of state for three months and I don't want
>my mailbox overflowing when I return.  I do like the
>wrench idea but feel there is a little too much chit
>chat.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/

To check out who the other RE-Wrench participants are, go to <http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/>

Hosted by Home Power magazine: <http://www.homepower.com>