Lead in Glendale, AZ RV [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue May 2 11:17:21 PDT 2000

Wrenches,

Here is a little experiment.  At this point I am not including the email for
this lead as I want to see what we all think of it.  In the subject I've
included "Lead" and then the LOCATION and the TYPE.  If we come to see
consensus then I will post his email and then I am done with him.  If
someone gets a nice job out of it then don't forget me.  My intent it to
have the favor returned to me someday.

I have only had a few emails with him.   My intent is not to interfere with
the Wrench who gets this lead.  Since I am passing the lead off I'll leave
the price and design as he sees fit.

Well, my guys are building a new 3 phase 600 amp service without me so I
better get back to them.

Later
Travis Creswell

First a little history

The first time I spoke with this guy was on the Trace Power Talk Forum.  He
posted with questions about battery wiring and also mentioned that his
inverter was 12' from his batteries.  I posted back and told him that he
needs to get closer to his batteries and if was interested I would be glad
to see if I could find him someone close to help him.

The latest message is directly below so start at the bottom and read up.

Travis,

I live in Glendale Arizona.  What solar panels do you recommend?  I have a
5ft by 10 ft area I would like to fill up with panels?  Remember I'm using
the SW4024.