Energy Fairs???? [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon May 1 16:31:28 PDT 2000

At 04:24 PM 05/01/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>Michael;
>
>         Let me know if you want me to turn this into a perl script that can e-mail
>you the results by filling in a form similar to the one for the wrenches.

Thanks, I thought about putting a mailto: form somewhere, but I don't think I am going to get that many more responses, so we will be OK.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/

To check out who the other RE-Wrench participants are, go to <http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/>

Hosted by Home Power magazine: <http://www.homepower.com>