[RE-wrenches]hum

cvsolar at aol.com cvsolar at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 07:17:38 PDT 2000

Thanks Everyone for the DC250 hum information.  This question really shows
how the wrenches network can ferret out lots of information to get the whole
answer.  I think Dave finally hit the nail on the head with the comment about
running both conductors thru the same conduit or connector entering and
exiting the box.  That is the only difference in my setup at home versus the
ones I have installed for customers.  They have all entered and exited out of
the same hole.  My system has the cables from the batteries coming in two
separate knockouts on opposite sides of the box and the cables to the
inverter exit out of two 1" romex connectors on top about an inch or so
apart.  Guess I have to get used to the Hum or do a little rework.

John Blittersdorf
Central Vermont Solar and Wind

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/