wrenches survey [RE-wrenches]

donna fischer amazonpower at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:25:51 PST 2000

<x-flowed>Hi,  I filled out the survey form and then it wouldn't go anywhere because
of 'internal errors'.  the message said I should let you know -

----Original Message Follows----
OK, who are all these "wrench" folks, anyway?

That's a question that has come up several times as I managed the wrench
list.

Sharkey has been kind enough to set up a web presence for the
RE-Wrench list participants. We hope that all of you will go there
and fill out the form to add your bio data so that we can all know a
little about you and your business.

Please go to:
    <http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches>

>From there, you can click to the form that needs to be filled out. I
hope that all of you will take care of this. The form asks for a lot
of info, the personal info is not required but would be nice to have.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a
lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to:
<http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/

To unsubscribe send an email message to:

Hosted by Home Power magazine: <http://www.homepower.com>

for info contact: <michael.welch at homepower.com>