Searchable data Base [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Tue Mar 14 10:26:34 PST 2000

<x-flowed>>Hello all -
>	This information is really great - It is also accumulating FAST. My
>Wrenches mail folder is filling up!
>	Computer Gurus out there - Is it possible to transfer these Q&As in to
>searchable database? This would be great for future reference and
>eliminate redundant questions as time goes on and new wrenches get
>hooked up. I think all of us will have trouble finding answeres we
>vaugley remember as we see the same problems in the future - like 2
>years from now - it would be great further down the road(years) when we
>are dealing with obsolete equipment and shakey memories - like wrench
>altzheimers.
>	What a great database for HP to have on hand.
>	Can it be worked out? Best RON

I don't think that we at HP could take on another potentially time
consuming task like that, though I can't speak 100% for the rest of
the crew here.

If anyone else wants to take that on, I'd bet we could find a place
to post it, maybe even Sharkey's new web presence for us.

On the other hand, all these messages are archived at our list host's
web site, and available for viewing. I have not tried to search for
topics within the archives, has anyone else?

Michael Welch

"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a
lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481