UPS system info for HP76 [RE-wrenches]

Joy Anderson joy.anderson at homepower.com
Wed Feb 23 16:58:47 PST 2000

<x-flowed>Hello Wrenches,

We're putting together HP76 and we'd like to print this letter and a
response. Anyone out there have any ideas for this guy?

Thanks,

joy
***

_____
Very Small Computer UPS
Hi there, I was wondering if you could help me find a UPS system that
would accept quasisinewave input. I do a lot of switching around on
my system and I would like to have a steady supply of power. If you
know of one that would work I would like to buy it from whoever you
would suggest and then probably buy a few more for some people that I
know that have the same problem. We have tried about three standard
ones and even the one that you could adjust the voltage down 12 volts
from 120, but they would not recognize the inverter input. Thanks for
your help, and look forward to some business. I figured that you guys
would know if anyone would. Jerry Lilyerd * lilyerd at ncis.com
_____

Joy Anderson
Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
NAD Certified Sign Language Interpreter
joy.anderson at homepower.com

Home Power magazine: The Hands-On Journal of Home-Made Power
Download each current issue free! www.homepower.com
Subscriptions, back issues, books, CD-ROMs: 800-707-6585
To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/

Hosted by Home Power magazine: <http://www.homepower.com>

for info contact: <michael.welch at homepower.com>