SW volatile memory [RE-wrenches]

Jack D West jackwest at alaska.net
Fri Feb 18 19:22:22 PST 2000

Sharkey,

I'm a little surprised that you don't make a record of non default settings when you set up
a Trace SW inverter.  It only takes a few minutes when you first program the system for your
customer, and can save you lots of time later.  I write the non default values (in pencil)
in the manual next to where the settings are explained.  This way the customer can program
them himself as I talk him though it over the phone.  I also don't have to keep track of
settings for every different customer, each has the settings recorded in their own manual.
Documentation is an important part of an installation.

Respectfully

Jack

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/