RE on grid [RE-wrenches]

Richard Perez, Home Power magazine richard.perez at homepower.com
Fri Feb 18 09:57:58 PST 2000

<x-flowed>Here are three good marketing ideas to bring RE systems on grid.

1. The power is uninterruptable.
2. The power is of far higher quality than can be purchased from the grid.
3. The power is environmentally green and sustainable.

Richard

>On that note, what are peoples grand strategy for driving this
>technology mainstream?
>There is only so much "off the grid " market to be had.
>
>How can we make producing your own power renewably, sustainably, as
>cool as having the biggest SUV on the block?

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/

Hosted by Home Power magazine: <http://www.homepower.com>

for info contact: <michael.welch at homepower.com>