Who else? [RE-Wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Oct 15 09:57:21 PDT 1999

The value of this list depends mightily on the number of EXPERIENCED
installers that we get on board. Please send me your suggestions with
email addresses on who we should invite to participate. Send to
michael.welch at homepower.com rather than the entire list.

And I apologize in advance because I don't really qualify as a "wrench"
under the strict guidelines set up for participating ... but heck,
somebody's got to get this going.

Here's lists of the so-fars. Sorry that the software does not track
names, only email addresses, so this might be a bit cryptic.

The following are signed up on the list:

michael.welch at homepower.com
ben.root at homepower.com
don.loweburg at homepower.com
econnect at snowcrest.net
joe.schwartz at homepower.com
richard.perez at homepower.com
aurora at toad.net
ellison at gisco.net
powersense at horizon.co.fk
madownin at itt.com
sunmountain at netstep.net
jackwest at alaska.net
microhydro at dplus.net
ian.woofenden at homepower.com

The following have been invited to sign up but have not yet responded:

deandjh at halcyon.com
frenergy at psln.com
gosolar at bucky.win.bright.net
solarvil at netpath.net
karn at ka9q.ampr.org
kootster at snowcrest.net
wescowes at aol.com
redwood at codecheck.com
sharkey at mrsharkey.com
engineering at continet.com
jdailey at mtaonline.net
sunwise at win.bright.net

"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot
of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481